Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dishes vs. Braces

Exactly a week ago I got my braces on.
I chose the colors pink and purple....
I didn't know that they let you switch your colors
after each check-up.
I should have known.
So GUESS WHAT?
I found a new obsession.
I used to be obsessed with PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
Then, I was obsessed with HARRY POTTER
And after that I was obsessed with LOST (a tv show)
Now, I'm obsessed! with PUSHING DAISIES.
It's about a lonely pie-maker that, through a series of events, finds out he has a special ability. An ability to bring dead people back to life by a simple touch of his finger.
But if he doesn't touch them again within 1 minute, a bystander drops dead.
So with the help of his Private Investigator friend, they go out and touch the dead just long enough to ask whodunit, then they collect the rewards.
WATCH IT!

-Beccaneer

6 comments:

Sunny said...

When is it on? What channel?

Becca said...

No clue... Ask heather, she's the expert :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I like that show!!!!

You blog reading-but-not-posting cousin, Ethan

Becca said...

You haven't even seen the first 5 episodes, silly.

Sylwia said...

i would choose white braces to make my teeth whiter..

Becca said...

they don't have white.... they don't even have gray.
Gray or white was my first decision.