Monday, April 13, 2009

iCarly - Rocks!

Many of you have turned on the TV before... right?
Well, if you have nickelodeon, than you will find that iCarly is one of those shows.
Some of you think that it's dumb and worthless, but I, along with all my siblings, are in love with that show. It's about a teenage girl and her two best friends
who have their own webshow. It's funny, innocent, and entertaining!
Here's a link to the homepage, where you can watch their weekly videos.

http://www.icarly.com/

PS, you may have to copy and paste that link ^^

2 comments:

Sylwia said...

i dont turn on a tv because i dont have one... and i never plan to buy one either...

Anonymous said...

We don't have TV :-)

I have to be honest, I'm a little sick of hearing iCarly. She has a new song and my sisters are just playing it again and again and again

yeah, it's annoying.

I think my mom banned that show?
-- Ethan