Thursday, May 7, 2009

The best day of my entire hobo life

As Ripley would say...

Believe it, or not:
I won a blue ipod shuffle.
I entered my short-story into that contest and that's what I got.
I am so happy, I am not even using exclamation marks.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOWOWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!












And here is a pic of a major hobo with his pet possum:














PS: There is a movie I really want to go see called "Slumdog Millionaire" but it's rated R. I've heard that it has no bad parts or swearwords, it just takes place in
India so it's really sad and greusome or whatever.
I've watched the trailer 100 times and there's nothing bad in it.
I suggest going to the youtube search engine at the bottom of this page and look up the trailer for
Slumdog Millionaire.

3 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

Hi Becca,

Slumdog Millionaire is on clearplay now, so if you guys want to borrow our clearplay dvd player, you can. I'd like to see it too. Even if it's sad and gruesome. And Indian.

(Cousin Shannon)

Sylwia said...

congratulations becca! you just keep writing and entering those contests. you really have hardman blood in you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Becca!!!

I'm so happy for you! You've always been a great writer, and an ever greater cousin! :-)

-- Ethan