Thursday, November 13, 2008

Series of (speaking of random!) Dreams.

yes yes I know that I haven't updated my blog in over 3 weeks. But I haven't had anything to write about except for THIS.

DREAMS.

not like goal-like dreams, but dreams that my mind has been creating while I've been sleeping.

The same person has starred in all 3... (3 in a row!)

But I don't even know who he is... he looks familiar, and I know that my mind is smart and can remember things better than I can.

The first one was this:

Dad came home with a cell-phone just for me. A cell-phone!!!! I was so excited. It was a purple t-mobile and had unlimited texting. Then this one guy knocked on our door and said that he was on his way to Afghanistan and wanted to spend a few weeks at our house recovering from a wound he had on his toe.

Dad bought pizza and we were all happy.


The second one:

Our family was all in the car and heading to crazy.

Then I had to go to the bathroom so dad stopped the car and I knocked on the door to a nice house where 'this guy' opens the door. Crazy!!!!!



Talk about incredible.

Oh yeah, guess what?

Scroll down.
























Chicken butt!

Check that out ^^^^^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy is crazy!

But you only posted two of your three dreams. What happened? Forgot?


That's really funny that you dreamed about a phone; sometimes I actually think my dream is real in the dream...!

Keep posting, and please post the next dream!!


Your hobo cousin,
-- ethan

Sylwia said...

that's a gross picture!

by the way, samuel just read twilight and he really liked it. are you going to see it at the movies next week? half of my ward is going to the midnight showing. i'm going too. i never finished the book. it was too boring...

Sunny said...

GOOD NIGHT!!! Took you long enough, lady! You should read 'Great Expectations' with Ethan; he gets credit for school - you get credit for Life. And it's one of the best books ever written. Win-win.

Anonymous said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE vUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE vvUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Dirtius Wifius said...

update! It really does take you a while to catch up, doesn't it?

Sad news, I just found out that Pushing Daisies got canceled. For at least one or two more episodes (I think they said there will be a total of 13 for the season so it may go till the end of the year), it's on ABC (channel 4) on Wednesdays at 7, I think. Brent and I usually catch it late actually.

Sunny - if you're interested, we bought season 1...