Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finally

I know that I haven't been posting in several weeks, but this stupid thing makes it so I can't. Well, if this works, then it's a miracle.
Have you guys heard of 'Fred'? He's a really wierd boy named Lucas who makes these
'Fred' videos. They're so dumb that they make me laugh.
BTW: I read a very, very good book called "East"....again.
I read it 4 times. It is soooooo good!
I'm not into the fantasy books that much, (eg. Fablehaven, Leven Thumps, Harry potter) But THIS fantasy seems so realistic that I nearly believed the main character's words.
Please look below and read the post, "Read this book!" again.
-Becca


PS I don't know how to post a link since it won't let me, so copy and paste this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEqwKNNQBwc
And watch!


AND LOOK AT THE VERY BOTTOM WHERE I POSTED NEW POLLS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't comment sooner Becca, our computer and my laptop are both broken. :)

East" this book is called? Who wrote it?


I did all three polls by the way. My blog gives me errors when I try to make them, yours make me sooo jealous!!!


-- Ethan

Becca said...

Edith Pattou. I'm recommending it to everyone in the world. It has no violence or swearwords, and the romance is very cautionary and mormon approved. Although, there are a few chapters in the book where, every night, the candle by Rose's bed blows out and a person comes into the room and climbs into bed with her. She's really freaked out, and she knows that it's a man, but he does nothing other then sleep in the other end of the bed- that's all. When she wakes up in the morning he's gone. You'll find out why he was forced to sleep with her- it's kind of sad