Saturday, February 7, 2009

Birthday Surprises

It's my birthday! Try and guess how old I am. Well, I went to IHOP today with my dad- I was starving. I left soooo full!
IHOP is good. I just finished the book "EAST" (below)
And I lllllllllllooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeedddddddddd it. It is... Better- much much better than the Twilight series. There is a little bit of romance, but you can hardly tell cause there's so much adventure.

K, click on this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0nliPWaCvA
I laughed soooo hard! Well, maybe not that hard. But now I really want some doritos.

3 comments:

Sylwia said...

happy birthday becca! my guess is you are 13, an official teenager!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY REALLY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE START POSTING AGAIN AND ADD SOME NEW POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Please, I've starting posting again!!


-- Ethan the other hobo hallucination