Friday, January 30, 2009

Read this book!

I Think you've all noticed that I looooove books.
I'm curently reading a specific.. 'romance' that I am absolutely
in love with. The reason I am sad that it is not quite a romance
is because the lady is the reason the man was stolen by the troll
queen and taken away to be married to the troll queen! It broke
my heart... but I don't know whether it ends with a happily-ever
-after or not because I am only half-way through.
3/4 of the book is adventure, 1/4 is boring, slow, beginning romance.
READ IT NOW!

Info:


By: Edith Pattou


Young Rose is visited by a mysterious white bear who promises her poor, starving family much fortune if he would be allowed to take Rose away with him.
Rose reluctantly agrees, and soon her life is turned into caos when she sets out on a journey- to
nowhere!