Sunday, January 25, 2009

Read a book

Last night I finished the book "Wishing Moon"
(AND I LOVED IT!)
About a beggar girl in Saudi Arabia (Alladin's time)
who, through a series of events, comes in possesion of Aladdin's magic
genie lamp. It's a cute romance, full of adventure and tears.



Now, I'm looking for a really good romance novel to read. I need your help!
You- yes, you there, reading this right now. What is a good romance to read that's
not too complicated (expanded, confusing, old english vocabulary)

2 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

Have you read The Crocodile on the Sandbank? or The Blue Castle? Two of my faves.

Karin said...

my favorite series right now is in the YA section. It's called "Once Upon a Time". They are all written by different authors, Suzanne Weyn, Cameron Dokey and others. They are all fairy tales with a new slant. They only have about 150-200 pages per book, so they are fast and easy. See if you can look them up at the library under series, otherwise you will have to look at the back of the book for ones that you haven't read yet. Some of the titles are "Golden", "Beauty Sleep", "Crimson thread", "Sunlight and Shadow". Have fun! Email me if you need more titles. You can also check my goodreads account if you want more ideas.