Saturday, June 13, 2009

Elsewhere - and other things

I finished a book today called "Elsewhere" by Gabrielle Zevin.
I gave it 2 stars, meaning "It was Ok".
The author's 3rd person perspective style didn't suit me, and I got the impression the author had a basic plot in mind but improvised pretty much through the whole thing. There were several swearwords and some preachiness. I wouldn't technically recommend it. Plus, a man named Owen falls in love with the main character when he is already married and nearly had a kid.




I've recently become obsessed with these fruit pies. You could probably find them at the Maceys near you for only $0.99. There's no way to explain how good it is....











And I don't know whether you've already invented this yourself, but I think I invented a tasty, easy snack.
I named it the "C.B.B. Delight".


1. Take a tortilla
2. Spread a heaping spoonful of Refried Beans down the middle and spread it out.
3. Sprinkle with grated cheese (Handful) and put in the microwave for 40 seconds.
4. Get some BBQ sauce and pour at least 1/4 cup down the middle of your tortilla.
5. Fold, cool, and eat! Yum!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I won't read it then. ;-)

By the way, I don't like barbecue sauce much, so I haven't tried it :-|

-- Ethan

Anonymous said...

POST?!?!?!?!??!?!??!!?

-- The dark and mysterious evil one

(that would be Ethan)

Anonymous said...

You're not giving up blogging are you??

-- ethan

Becca said...

Look who's talking