Monday, June 22, 2009

Movie Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic





I really liked this movie, although it looks dumb and not worth watching. That was my impression when I heard what it was about, but then I heard some positive reviews about it and decided I wanted to see it after all, so I watched it today at my aunt's house.
The movie is about a college grad landing a job as a financial journalist in New York City to support where she nurtures her shopping addiction and falls for a wealthy entrepreneur.
It has some very funny moments, and very good acting. This movie stars Isla Fisher and Hugh Dancy, a perfect match I think. And even though I hate shopping and I hate dressing rooms, and would rather wear sweats and a tshirt in public than high heels and zebra striped pants, I thought it was funny and lots of financial lessons were learned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, if it was that good maybe I should see it :-P

-- Ethan