Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tuck Everlasting

Ok. So I just watched the most AWESOME movie last night

called Tuck Everlasting.

It's about a family of 4 back in the 1800's. They have been

traveling all day so they stop by stream of water and drink

from it. Then they continue on their way, find a place to settle,

build a house, and start living their lives like they should. But

then wierd things start happening.

Jesse, the youngest, (17 years old) falls out of a huge tree and

breaks his neck. But then he stands up, really confused. Not dead.

Then the father gets bitten by a rattlesnake. He doesn't die.

Miles, the oldest, (25 years old) gets shot. He doesn't die.

They're all fine.

Soon they figure out that the water that they drank at the little

stream that very hot day made them immortal.

So they hide out in the woods for about 100 years, never aging.

Soon, 15 year old Winnie Foster stumbles upon Jesse in the magic

woods and requests a drink of water.

Miles and Jesse kidnap her to tell her the truth about the stream

and why drinking from it is a bad idea. That maybe being

immortal is more a curse than a blessing.

So Winnie and Jesse fall in love and yeah I just gave the whole

thing away, didn't I?

It's a 10,000,000,000,000% MUST SEE MOVIE!!!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Seriously guys, it's the best movie ever!

Sunny said...

Holy crap, Becca - I can't believe that this is the first time that I have seen your blog! Where have I been? How did I miss this? Anyhow - if you are a reader/aspiring writer, you should seriously read the book 'Tuck Everlasting.' It's wonderful. Anytime that a book is made into a movie, you can count on the fact that the book will ALWAYS be better. Especially if you read the book first, FYI. I'm happy you have a blog! I suppose I should crawl out of the stone age and make my own.