Sunday, August 31, 2008

Vactioning in the house

Most of you know that I'm not at all a traveling person.
But Friday, after we had our carpets cleaned, we packed and
drove 4 hours to my grandparents house. Friday night our whole
family slept out on the deck (on mattresses, of course) It was a pretty warm night
and we could see the stars and listen to the crickets churping and the watery music
of their little pond.
Saturday morning, I helped my grandma make a huge, scrumptious breakfast of buttermilk
pancakes, sausage, and eggs. I was still full when lunch came when we made home-made
macaroni and cheese.
The whole vacation is going fine except for one thing: I'm bored most of the time. There's no one
to talk to except for my siblings who are off playing dressup and make-believe or my parents who are napping on the couches or reading all day.
So I just go on you-tube and before you know it it's 11 o'clock at night!
Tonight after dinner my family and me are hittin the road and traveling back home, where we're going to un-pack, cool-off, get a snack here and there and get back in the car and head for lagoon.
I Love Lagoon! The last time I went was several years ago. I remember my favorite ride was
"The music express" which must have been a baby ride. But I can't remember. I'm going to try and go on all the scariest rides EXCEPT for 'Wicked'. I heard that there was a meaning in it's name.

Your fellow hobo,

Becca _______

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

SO funny that you actually did end up going on it.

I checked your blog, yay me

- Ethan