Monday, September 1, 2008

Raining in Lagoon!

In my last post you know how I said my family and me were going to
Lagoon?
Well, we went today. We woke up EXTREMELY early because we thought it opened at
9. All the way there it was raining Raining RAINING!!!
It was even snowing and hailing, says my aunt Heather who was on the freeway headed to Lagoon, also.
Then we got there and the parking lot was completely empty! So we drove aroung a while
and found a redbox in the back of a McDonalds and rented Nancy Drew which we hadn't seen yet.
We watched half of the movie then Lagoon opened and we were running in, soaking wet and extremely cold. It stayed pouring in Lagoon for I think about 2 hours. There were no lines. There were probably only about a hand-full of people besides us that I could see there. We didn't even have to wait to ride a ride. We just walked right in! Then about 1:30-2:00 the sun came out and dried us off. It was still a little chilly, but the sun was out, all the gray clouds had magically vanished, the sky was a cloudless blue, and there was barely anyone in the whole park. We practically just walked right on to any ride we wanted to.
Then later on, several people came, though we didn't have to wait 45 minutes in line for a ride, we only waited about 5 minutes for a ride.
And it was NOT hot at all!!
Here are all the rides I went on and how many times I went on them:

The rickety white roller-coster= 1
Wicked = 4
Colossoss= 1
Music Express = 1
Tidal Wave = 1
Terror Ride = 1
Dracula's Castle = 1
Rock O' Plane = 1
Ski Lift = 3
And many many more that I cannot name.



Your fellow hobo,

Becca

1 comment:

Sunny said...

DID YOU GO ON THE MOUSE TRAP???!!! That's the scariest ride ever.