Friday, September 5, 2008

How I'm surviving

All I've ever heard about Jr High in Elementary school is practically that everyone is ONLY one of the following: (remember, this is what i heard)
Emo
goth
wigget (girl who wears pounds of mascara, texts their boyfriends during class, wears miniskirts, etc etc.)
nerd
"cool" person who is not goth but does drugs
belongs to a mexican gang
or Plain.
But actually, I've enjoyed Jr High from the very first day.
Sure, there are tons of wigget-girls, (as explained above) mexican gangs, men with peircings (considered the "scary people")
and there are the nerds, and the plain people, like ME!
A lot of my friends are called sevvies (the nickame for "seventh graders")
and get pushed around and bumped like ever.

But guess what? I haven't been called a sevvie ONCE.
My cousin Ian says I look 15. A lady in my ward asked me if I was going in to 10th grade this year. When I was visiting my grandma's church, I was following the Beehives that I didn't know to their classrooms and a friend of my grandma's passed by and said, "The Miamaid's class is this way, sweetie..."
I look 15!
This is why I'm surviving Jr High. Because all the scary people are scared of me!
Yay!!!!
(Is that something to be happy about?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, pretty much!

I never got called anything, either. It's kinda nice. :)

- your blog reading cousin, Ethan