Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Insulted!

You probably won't believe this, but a teacher has never, Never, NEVER embarassed me before. I've just always naturally been a sweet angel in the back of the room that scowls and only raises her hand once or twice a year.
Well, today in my algebra class, my algebra teacher saw me using scratch paper (blank yellow paper from office max) on a 1 page math quiz. She shook her head at me and grabbed it right out from under my hand and didn't give it back until the end of class. WHAT'S WRONG WITH USING SCRATCH PAPER?!?! DID SHE EXPECT US TO DESTROY OUR PAPERS JUST FILLING IT WITH DOODLING CRAP?
I couldn't believe it. My face probably got as red as a cherry tomato. I didn't know, I swear! The girl behind me saw what happened and hesitantly hid her pad of blank white scratch paper. It makes me wonder how many others had scratch paper that the teacher didn't see.


Your troubled sighing hobo,

Becca _________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I JUST HATE IT WHEN TEACHERS DO THAT!!! I really feel your pain...

Sunny said...

Is her name Ms. Biggs? Because if it is, she was my 7th grade algebra teacher and she threw a canister of pencils at my head. Seriously.