Thursday, September 25, 2008

Advice!!!

I need some advice!
I just finished the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series, and I'm desperately searching for a good book to read. NOTHING advanced with words like xanthosos or amperthisius or whatever. I'd also like it if it's realistic fiction. You know, like it starts out with a modern day story and turns into complete fantasy, like Harry Potter, for example. It starts out in the muggle world with cars and pianos and toe-nail polish then turns into veritaserium, bezors, thestrals, wizards, crystal balls, centaurs, etc etc.
I like that stuff.
Read any of those books?
NOT Fablehaven, Leven thumps, Theif Lord, I HATE THOSE BOOKS!
Just saying.

2 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

Have you read the Wizard of Earthsea trilogy? That's what we had to read back in the old days before Harry Potter. Plus every single book by L.M. Montgomery (inc. short story collections), but I'm assuming you already know about those. (Also, are you too old for Shannon Hale?)

Your dad's cousin,

Shannon

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

Oh, just realized I am your Mom's cousin. But, you know, I was close!