Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New movies to watch

I hope you're all reading this....

Last night I spent the night at Heather's house, and we went and saw Bedtime Stories, (Which I totally recommend)
Then, we came home, had some Carl's Jr, and watched Ghost Town (You might want to watch that on ClearPlay, but in other ways it was a good movie, and I recommend it to.... those who watch lots of PG-13 movies((I know I don't))
And, after that, we put on Penelope, (I LOVED IT - IT IS MY NEW FAVORITE MOVIE OHHHH!!!)
It's a fantasy-romance about a wealthy couple who give birth to a girl with a... curse put upon her that inables her to go out into the outer world.

3 comments:

Sylwia said...

too many movies for one night!


and remember i asked you to turn off the word verification!

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

I loved Penelope too. I've been wanting to watch it again.

We watched The Ringer last night; highly recommend!


(Your mom's cousin Shannon)

Becca said...

Sylwia I don't know how! Do you?!